>

Thursday, August 26, 2010

This is why girls are so much fun!


I loooove curling Avery's hair, however, it can be a hassle. She moves her head around a lot and she tries to touch the dang curling iron. But among all that, I decided to curl for church last Sunday and I just love it. It's so cute and she felt so "pitty". It's things like this that make having a girl sooo much fun!

9 comments:

The Mursets said...

So Cute! I love her smile too!

Lara said...

I LOVE it! She is cute as ever!

Kati said...

She's so stinkin' cute in this picture!

I just bought that same dress for Jaedyn for next summer, boy we have great taste!

Dave and Kelsee said...

She is so cute! I love her hair. It looks like you guys had a great time in San Diego. I really do love it there. Hopefully we get to see you guys soon!

Lyndsi said...

I can't believe how long her hair is! It's gorgeous! Makenna's hair just barely hit that length! Enjoy the girlie stuff... boys hair takes about 10 seconds!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, when did she grow up?? Holy cow she looks so big, she is such a doll!!

Erin said...

That is such a cute picture. She looks really cute!

Mik'L said...

She is adorable!

Kelly said...

Wow - she is gorgeous! Not surprised though :) your old house is for rent - come back! :)

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!