>

Monday, May 24, 2010

We are still here, I promise!!

Yes, I have neglected the blog. Truth be told, I just haven't felt good. I don't sleep well, I have nausea, I'm super hot, which I wasn't with Avery. This baby is a little toaster! Here are a couple of reasons I think it may be a boy. 1- It's just like Erik, HOT!! Although Erik is hot in the way he looks, that's not what I mean. I mean, I am on fire all the time. Erik is the one waking up in the middle of the night cold, while I'm sweating. Usually, it's the other way around. 2- This kid like most boys, requires lots of calories. I have to eat like every two hours and although nothing sounds good, I have to force feed myself or I am sick. I don't remember that with Aves. Now I know those things don't really mean anything. They are just thoughts of mine, they make me laugh actually. Well lately things have been dull since I feel like poop, but my dad came into town a couple of weeks ago, which I love and Avery went to a fun birthday party. We always love hanging out with friends and are glad for the invite!



5 comments:

The Dabo's said...

I'm sorry you feel so poopy. It seams like everyone pregnant right now feels like crap! Anyways feel better because you know you are coming to the retreat!

McAllister's said...

Such cute pictures of Avery and Grandpa! I hope you do have a boy, they are a lot of fun! When are we going to see you guys again?

Unguren said...

With Canon I was so hot all of the time. With this baby I was sicker than I have felt with any of the others. This baby also makes me eat non stop still.

I guess all babies really are different. When do you guys get to find out?

The Foisy's said...

Hannah, I don't find out for like another month :( I have a doctors appt. on Tuesday and I'm going to beg him to look. Probably won't but I'll try. Lol

Chante said...

Good luck.....I was sooo hot with Cole....Briant was totally freezing at night and I would seriously sleep with nothing!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!