
Our sweet girl turns two on the tenth, but Erik has guard all weekend so we celebrated yesterday with a party for her and a few of her friends. She had so much fun! She got a pink trike from us and lots other fun stuff and by the end of the day, she was tuckered out! Here are a few fun facts about our sweet girl!
1-She is a busy and curious character but mellow for the most part!
2-She is great at giving kisses!
3-She loves her Mr. Bear and has to have him to sleep with.
4-She walks around the house saying, "No, No Avery!"
5-She tries to sing various songs such as the ABC's, itsy bitsy spider, but with little success. She gets the tune right though.
6-She eats very well with a fork or spoon and makes few messes.
7-She's constantly calling "Aunt Wee!" (my sister) on her play phone.
8-She loves playing with other kids and gets so excited when a friend comes over to play.
9-She asks to go to the park at eight o'clock at night when she's dressed in jammies and ready for bed.
10-One of her favorite toys is a stuffed Santa Clause whom she calls, "Tanta". She has to have him in her bed and she lays there saying, "HO, ho, ho!" A little creepy but kinda funny too.
We love this girl so much and we feel incredibly blessed to have such a healthy, wonderful girl in our lives. She is so sweet and has the funnest personality. We LOVE you baby Aves!



10 comments:
What a fun day! It looks like Avery had a blast!
Happy Birthday Avery!
Happy Birthday Aves! We had so much fun at the party! Thanks for inviting us!
Yay!!! Happy birthday cute girl! Her hair is growing tons! She is so adorable! Looks like a fun birthday! I think they would be such good little friends if we lived close and could play all the time!
I can't believe your baby is almost TWO??? She is darling!!
ahhhh HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your BEAUTIFUL little girl!!! she is just perfect!!!
Isn't it crazy and scary how fast the time goes by!! I swear I just saw you at the pasta factory after you had her and I ws big and pregnant! Happy birthday Avery!
She is so cute! Seriously can't believe she is 2 though! What a cute birthday girl, and what a cute little party- way to go Mom!
Happy Birthday Avery! Her party was so fun, I'm glad we could be a part of it. We had so much fun last night we really need to get together more, and I need you to come over and help me figure out the baby's room.
So Cute! I love that girl. You know you are lucky to have a little cuddler.
Post a Comment