>

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family photos!!

Yes, it's that time of year again. Time for family photos. I really don't like getting family pictures done. It stresses me out, and I worry about my busy child driving me crazy! However, I have a friend who is starting her new business as a photographer, and I couldn't beat her low price. I had to get them done. She did great and I'm excited for this to take off for her. She is already super busy! Mostly, it was for Aves sake. Erik and I pretty much look the same. She however, has changed immensely after only one year. So Aves, these are for you, and Grandma and Grandpa :)





10 comments:

Lara said...

I LOVE them they turned out SO cute! If you need Christmas Cards you know who to call!! :)

Kiley said...

Those are darling! I wish my girl would smile for the camera like Aves!!

Bromleys said...

You are too awesome and on the ball! I need to get some or it'll be like it was with poor Max... Tell me have you seen any pics of him up in my house? That's cuz I suck.

The Conders said...

So cute! I was just thinking how we need new ones! I think I'm a little late though, the outdoors here aren't all that beautiful right now! You're on the ball, I don't know what I'll use for
Christmas cards!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh....those turned out GREAT!!! All of you look fabulous!

Unguren said...

Those look great. Blake and I have never had family photos done. Shame I know. I think I am going to take the kids to Target just so I have pictures of them together. But it stresses me out too.

McKinna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE 'em!!!

Melissa said...

They turned out SO good!!! Shadoe does such a great job!! I love that little black chair she has... she did some super cute ones of Landon in that. Cute fam!!!!

McAllister's said...

Those are so Cute!

Renee and Kiddies said...

Your little girls eyes are so gorgeous, oh and love the hair, you guys look so great, beautiful pictures :)

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!