>

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Colorful Colorado once again!

My dad is retiring and moving from Arizona to colorful Colorado! So, my family decided to throw him a surprise retirement party at my brothers house in Colorado. It was so much fun. All my siblings were there except Andrew who couldn't make it :( and all my cousins, nieces and nephew and Aunt and Uncle made it as well. We spent three days loving my brothers large yard and Avery chased his poor dog all over the place. We went to a place called Ouray, which reminded me of Park City. It was beautiful. The weather was nice, it rained almost everyday but it was refreshing and the temperature stayed mostly in the seventies. We loved it!

Our cute little family!!
(And my super blond hair!)
Avery's second plane ride!
Jessie, Avery's favorite thing in Colorado!
My cute niece Emily
Avery and Grandpa (my dad)
More of my cousins
Me and my sis and our awesome cousins!
My cute uncle who always sings and plays his guitar for us! (my moms brother)

Beautiful Ouray

This is the view from my brothers front door! I am so jealous!



13 comments:

Lara said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! It looks way beautiful there, my sister is there on her mission and hasn't sent me any pictures like these, I am jealous of your brother's view too!

The Bowlers said...

How fun! It does look pretty there! And from what I can see of your hair, it does look pretty dang good! Erik should charge ha ha

McKinna said...

WOW! That is beautiful!!! How nice to look out and see GREEN, huh?!
and your hair looks just fine!!!!

Dave and Kelsee said...

How fun! I would love to live there. I have always thought Colorado was so pretty.... (Especially in the summer!) Your hair is cute. I don't know what your worried about. I am so glad you guys got to go somewhere fun. You needed it! Avery is cute as ever and we can't wait to see you guys hopefully soon!

McAllister's said...

July? Are you coming up for the 4th? Have you guys heard anything about the class reunion?

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a blast, what a fun and beautiful vacation!! Can I schedule an appointment with Erik? He did an awesome job, your hair looks great, or maybe you are just so dang cute that is doesn't matter what you do?!!

Chante said...

It looks so beautiful there. And, I do not think your hair looks too blonde. I think it looks great!

Jodi Rae said...

Hey Savvanah! This is Jodi Atkinson. I have been out of the blogging loop for a few months now, but I started again and am just trying to get all of the people I had on their before. Its new address is www.ourlifeinjodiswords.blogspot.com. Just send your email to me at jodirae27@hotmail.com so I can add you. Your little girl is so big, and I really do like your blonde hair:).

Shauni Kaye said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I am jealous of your brothers yard as well. You were probably thrilled to see your family:) Avery looks like she had fun on the plane. See you next week:)

Lacei Child said...

Looks like Erik did a great job on your hair! guess what... I talked Ben into doing mine!!! Thanks Erik for settin' the standard!

Souza Family said...

Hi there- my husband, Alberto, knows your husband and wanted me to say "Hi".

Amy said...

I haven't had a chance to talk to you about your trip since since we haven't strolled since you got back. Looks like it turned out fun for you guys! Avery looks so mature in these pics.

The Dabo's said...

I haven't seen you in so long, I can't wait!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!