Avery loves this bear that Grandma Foisy bought her. It's the same size as her so it's the cutest thing. Mostly, she just loves to shove what ever part of him she can get her hands on, in her mouth. She is getting really close to crawling. She is the biggest sweet heart. We love you Aves!!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
i LoVe YoU bEaRy MuCh!!
Avery loves this bear that Grandma Foisy bought her. It's the same size as her so it's the cutest thing. Mostly, she just loves to shove what ever part of him she can get her hands on, in her mouth. She is getting really close to crawling. She is the biggest sweet heart. We love you Aves!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



8 comments:
I love her beary much too! she is soooo cute.
Ohh... She is so cute. We miss you guys so much. Next time you come down we will definately have to see you. These pictures just make us miss you guys more. I think we are going to try and come down there in a few though so that will be good. How is Vegas for you?
She really is so cute. I love those pictures.
She is so big and so cute! I think I tell you that in every comment I make, but she really is growing so fast!!!
Wow I can't believe how much she has changed!! She is so beautiful!!!
She is so cute! When are you coming up next? Titan is close to crawling too, he loves to roll over to his belly and then just kick his legs. It will be fun to get them together!!
Haha you're so funny, my secret is breast feeding, seriously burns 500 calories a day. I'm actually going to be teaching primary now, CTR, the 7 and 8 year olds, I'm kind of nervous, but excited to. Hows Vegas? Your daughter is so adorable. I need to meet her one day. XOXO
Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Way to capture the moment MOM! Good work! How is vegas? Dying of heat? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment