Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Mommy and Daddy's big girl!!
Avery is getting so big!! She's five months now and starting to eat solids. She loves the fruit mixed in her rice. Duh, it's cause it's sweet. Also, she loves the squash. I swear she is saying mmmm when she's eating it. She gets impatient and grabs for my hand and the bowl. She is soo much fun. I love her more and more every day. I love motherhood!!! Oh, I've had a few people ask if that is Avery's real eye color in the title picture above, and yes it is! I took that picture outside, put it in black and white then left the color where I wanted it. Her eyes are amazing in the sun! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



16 comments:
Oh my gosh! What a cutie. I can't believe she is already five months.
Isn't it fun when they begin to eat!She sure is growing up. What a QT
Those are the cutest picture. I love her big bow! I can't believe you move next week. But I have to say we go to Vegas a lot. I might actually see you more down there than I have here. I am such a bad cousin! Call me this week and we will go out. And... we can watch Avery for you while you guys pack one night. I want to see her anyway. Seriously call me.
It has been way to long since I have been on these dang blogs, I can't believe Avery is already 5 months old. I just barely saw you at Pasta factory when you had her! Oh the solid food, so much fun especially when they blow raspberry's and spit them all over you.=) Vegas huh? that is exciting!
Love it, she's a doll! Cute bow too, make it, or bought it?
I know tell me about it! The last five months have gone so fast! I saw Roger in church on Sunday and had to remind him that Titan and Avery are the same age! Well when are you moving? We need an excuse to come see you before you leave!
The bow was a gift from Erik's mom. It's way cute huh. She looks like a little present huh?
She is so cute! What fun she is. Cute pictures of her messy face! :)
Yes, Carrie is the one that moved to Florida. She was in my wedding line. She just came back to visit. I heard your moving soon. :( That is sad. I bet your busy though!
she is such a babe. Im loving all of her cute headbands!
And hooray about your house! that is so fun. Are you ready for the blistering Vegas heat?
HEy when exactly are you moving? Do you guys need some help? it would sure be a good excuse to get out of town into the sunshine. let us know. We could go all of the way to vegas. we have been wanting to get down to Teri's too. Really... let us know.
OK could she look any more like Erik?? She is such a doll! Glad that I ran into you before you guys leave, and don't forget to add me, so we can kee in touch! Good luck w/ everything!!
she is getting so big! what a cutie pie! and i LOVE LOVE LOVE her headband bow thingie!!! she has beautiful eyes! hey, when do you guys move?
Look at her getting all chubby with that cute chubby double chin. They all get that double chin, some triple. Get her all chunkedtified so you can just squeeze her! Too cute!
She is so cute. It's so fun when they can eat more then just a bottle. Can you believe this time next week you are going to be living down here. I know your not too excited, but I'm so excited to have you guys here!
I haven't seen Cam yet to talk to him about Wednesday, but I think that he might be able to rearrange his work schedule. Are you going down with him then? I will call you after I see and talk to cam, so probably tomorrow....
Post a Comment