This Christmas season has truly been filled with so much joy!!! We now have two kids, which means double the fun at Christmas. We had so much fun bringing Santa into our home for two little monkeys this year. We stayed busy shopping, baking, going to our ward pajama Christmas party, watching Avery in her dance recital and hanging out with friends and family. Erik had two weeks off from school, and it doesn't get any better than that. I love having him home during the holiday season!!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



4 comments:
Avery looks so cute in her dance costume! I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas, I love it when they have a break from school!
Looks like a lot of good times! It's fun having two kids at Christmas. I love the trail of candy!
Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/faktor-penyebab-kecelakaan-pesawat
Post a Comment