>

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh how I love my kids!!

Although mother hood brings joy and fulfills a woman in a way that is impossible without them, it is also a very difficult job. The responsibility is so huge and divine, and with that responsibility is great stress and anxiety. Am I doing this right? Will my kids turn out successful in all aspects of their lives? Am I rearing them in a manner that is pleasing to the Lord? These are just a few questions I often ask myself. However, among the madness in my head, is joy and gratitude for these little ones. I can't thank the Lord enough for blessing me with these beautiful kids. I love them so much sometimes, I feel like I am going to burst at the seams! Motherhood is truly the greatest calling in life.



Some facts about these two loves of mine:

Little miss Avery Elle,
 She loves princesses. So much it's almost driving me to insanity. At night, she doesn't even want to put on pajamas unless they are her princess pajamas. We only have two pairs so it's an issue most nights.
She loves breakfast! She looks forward to it. She talks about what she's going to have the night before.
She loves her trampoline.
She loves to play dress up.
She is very polite and tells me thank you for almost everything.
Loves swimming in pools and anything with water.

Little man Konner,
He is now 6 months old and growing too fast in my opinion.
Has darker hair and eyebrows than Aves did at that age, plus he has way more hair than she did.
He loooves his mama! He always keeps his eyes on me, which I love :)
He is such a good sleeper. Goes right to bed at night and always sleeps in.
Wants to crawl. Gets mad when he sees something he wants and can't get to it.
Likes to suck on my cheeks.
Loves carrots among all the other foods he's tried.

Pretty much, these kids and my husband are the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments:

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!