>

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A birthday girl and a trip to see Santa!!

With all the madness going on in our lives, I completely forgot to post Avery's third birthday!! Avery turned three on the tenth of November, just a day before Konner was born. Because I was on bed rest and we were preparing for a very big surgery, we decided to keep her b-day low key. We didn't have a party like I had originally planned but we definitely wanted to make it special for her. We invited one of her friends and we went to Red Robin and had lots of fun! She got a make-up from her friend Bailey and a big girl bike and a princess doll from mommy and daddy. We sure love this girl and are so blessed to have her as our daughter!! Last night, Avery and I went with some friends to see Santa. Avery looooves Santa and can't wait for him to bring her a doll house and some dolls!







 Avery helped her self to the make-up while we weren't looking!



4 comments:

The Conders said...

I didn't realize their birthdays are just a day apart! How fun. Way cute pictures, she is such a doll!

McKinna said...

CUTE! Thats where we went to see Santa as well... gotta love the FREE-NESS there!!! :)

Unguren said...

You guys are gonna have a busy month every year now. Happy Belated Birthday to Avery!

The Grantham Family said...

I still peak in in you and your cute family! Your daughter is so BIG! I guess I only know her cyber-ly (is that creepy!!??) but she is beeeeautiful, as are you! Congratulations on your little one - so precious and glad everything is ok! Have a great holiday!!!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!