
This is my old roommate Lauren. She and I had just moved in together when Erik came home from his mission and we started dating. She was there through the good (him purposing and such) and the bad (him getting deployed the first time for 6 months! ) In fact she's the first one he told about the deployment because he was so afraid to tell me. She truly became my best friend. We went through a lot together, ie losing jobs and all that jazz. I remember when we both got laid off from our jobs and we were so bummed, my room was so bright, I used to get up in the morning and climb into her bed and sleep in with her. Thanks for not thinking that was weird Lauren! She went on a mission, I got married and this past week, we saw each other for the first time in three years! I was so happy to see her. I love this girl so much! (Not in a weird way okay!)
3 comments:
totally NOT wierd! that is awesome you guys have such a great connection!! you guys look beautiful!
What a good friend! It's good to reconnect! If it wasn't Easter weekend I would say we totally need a Grays night.
Yeah I have fallen off the face of the blogging planet but I am always trying to at least check on peoples blogs. How's life? You are so cute and your daughter is getting so big! How fun!
Post a Comment