>

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The significance of dreams???

Have you ever awoke after a dream wondering why did I dream of that, and why that person? Well I have and did last night. I dreamt I was walking through the mall and suddenly became surrounded by my peers from high school. It was almost as though we were all stuffed into an elevator without an inch between us. I remember looking around and thinking, I've really missed seeing these people every day. Then suddenly, I'm on a Vacation in Paris, with Emily Chadaz! ( I can't remember her new last name.) I haven't seen her since Michelle's wedding. We were just having fun in good ol Peri. When I woke up, I thought that was so strange!! I have no idea what she is up to in her life. Where is she? Does she have any kids? Does anyone know?

6 comments:

A said...

Random. I wonder myself why dreams are what they are. I know she moved a while ago with TJ (her hubby) out of state and was dancing for a prof football team or something. Michelle is the best one to ask about her. High school seems like not so long ago... but it's approaching 10 years,,, ugggggh. How is your bro?

The Foisy's said...

Interesting, Andrew is Andrew. We saw him in August last year and it seemed like he was doing really well. We text each other all the time, and email, but I wish I could see him more. He moved to Kentucky like 8 years ago, ended up meeting a girl, and has been there ever since. He even has an accent!! It's crazy!

A said...

Ha ha... that is funny. I can't picture him with an accent. It's crazy to think back to the high school days and all the "crazy" boys "we"or should I say "I" surrounded my self with. I always loved your bro though, he was a sweet heart to me,despite his lil punk attitude.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

not that i talk to her or anything cuz she is the busiest girl i have ever known, but she is in denver and has been for almost 3 years.. she has been a denver broncos cheerleader this whole time and i believe this might be her last year. she hasn't been to utah in like 2 years... her mom said she and tj are just having fun!! loves

Linds said...

That is sooo crazy cause I was just thinking about Em the other day! Ahhh highschool!~

Kat said...

OH fun Highschool! Can you believe that we are coming up on 10 YEARS! That is crazy! Tell Andy HI for me and Congrats on the twins!=)

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!