>

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've been tagged by Brooke Moon!!

Seven things you may not know about me!!
This is tough but here it goes!!

1- I have my bachelor's degree in Psychology. When we move to Vegas, I want to do my Masters in Marriage and Family counseling. When my kids are all grown up and in school, I think it would be awesome to work part time at LDS family services.

2- For those of you who went to high school with me and notice these days something is a little different about me. It's true there is something different about me. It's my nose, I've had a nose job! But let me explain. I broke my nose when I was five, and I had a bone blocking the entire left side of my nose. So I couldn't breathe well. Also because of the break, I had a huge bump on the bridge of my nose. So they fixed the septum and the outside all at the same time. It was an awful surgery but I'm glad I did it. I no longer sleep with my mouth open.

3- I love to write. My friend Lori who I met in school while getting my bachelors, always made fun of me because I loved to write papers. Creative writing is so soothing to me. In fact, I'm writing a book. I hate to say that because I don't want to jinx it and it probably won't amount to anything but I really enjoy it. My mom can vouch for me. When I was little, I was always writing short stories.

4- My friend Nicole and I are trying to start a little business. It's too soon in the making and we're not sure how well it will work out but once I move to Vegas and I'm closer to her, we're gonna try and make a go at it. So I can't tell you what it is yet but if it works out, you'll all know.

5- I'm a history buff!! I love history. There is something so amazing about learning where we come from and what it has taken for us to get here. I really want to see all the old war sites like Getty's burg and pearl harbor. Jeruselem is definitely on my list of things I would like to see before I die.

6- I'm a huge Jazz fan!! It's true I love the Jazz. My dad always played basketball when I was growing up and he's a huge sport fanatic so I always heard sports in the background at my house so now I love watching the Jazz. Erik and I watch almost every game!

7- I had never seen the ocean in person till my honeymoon!! Crazy huh? So now all of my trips to the ocean have been with Erik. Now I'm kind of obsessed with going every summer. This summer we're headed to San Diego :)

I want to tag Chante, Michelle, Jamie, Nicole, Kelsee, Amanda, Mandi, Kara, Stacie, Lindsey T. Crystal and Becky

2 comments:

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

I never ever would have guessed you were a basketball fan. that is so funny.

jaesi said...

I love it Savannah. So Gettysburg isnt far from me at all! come and visit...lots of history out these parts...

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!